Freeing up ParcelPoint Smart Lockers by removing expired packages
As mailroom administrator or locker operator, you can free up lockers for additional reservations and drop-offs by removing expired lockers and their contents. You can remove the expired lockers one at a time, or remove all of them at once.
Removing one expired locker at a time
- To remove a single expired locker, tap on the Expired tab on the manage locker screen.
- Tap on and select the expired locker you want to remove.
A check mark appears on the locker icon.
- Tap Remove Package.
- Open the locker door, remove the package and close the door and return to the kiosk screen.
- If a problem occurs like the locker door fails to open, refer to Report a Problem .
- If you are only removing this one locker, tap Done.
- Tap Remove Another Package if you want to remove another expired locker and repeat steps 2 - 5.
- Tap Reopen Locker if you need to reopen the locker for any reason. Refer to Reopening a locker .
Removing the expired lockers all at once
From the manage locker screen, tap on Select All.
- Tap on the Expired tab to view all of the selected expired lockers. If there are additional lockers, tap on the right arrow > to view all of the expired lockers.
- Tap on Open Lockers. Remove all packages from all lockers and close each locker door.
- Once you have closed all lockers, tap Done and the lockers will be available for reservation and drop-offs.
UPDATED: July 30, 2021