Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online
You can export a report of your packages in CSV or PDF format.
- From the menu at the top, select Packages.
- (Optional) To report on archived packages, select the Archived tab.
- Use the filters at the top of the list to filter by Date, Location, or Status.
- Select the menu button in the upper right corner of the Packages list.
- Select the columns you wish to export. By default, all columns are selected.
- Select the export format you wish to use:
- Export all data as csv (1,000 max): The entire list of packages in CSV format (limited to 1000 records)
- Export visible data as csv (1,000 max): The list currently displayed based on your filter options in CSV format (limited to 1000 records)
- Export all data as pdf (300 max): The entire list of packages in PDF format (limited to 300 records)
- Export visible data as pdf (500 max): The list currently displayed based on your filter options in PDF format (limited to 500 records)
- When you see the message that the report is ready, select the Exports tab to download it.
- On the Exports tab, use the icons to:
- Download the report
- Re-run the report
- Edit the report
- Delete the report
UPDATED: June 15, 2021