Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking Online
When you receive a package that needs to be put into a locker for pickup, you can use the Receive feature to "Receive", or log, the package into SendSuite Tracking Online and reserve a locker for it.
- On the home screen, select Receive.
- Scan the carrier barcode, enter the tracking number manually, or click + to generate a unique tracking number.
- The Carrier should be filled in automatically based on the barcode scan. If not:
- Select the Carrier field and start typing the carrier name, or select the drop-down arrow in the Carrier field. A list of recent and suggested carriers is displayed.
- Select the carrier.
- The Status field defaults to Received. Select the drop-down arrow to change if needed.
- Based on the carrier barcode scanned, the Recipient field may be filled in. If not, select the drop-down arrow in the Recipient field and select the recipient from the list. If the recipient is not in the list, you can add them to your Contacts.
- Click the Package Location field to set the location details such as Building, Floor, and Office.
- Based on the carrier barcode scanned, the Sender may be filled in. If not, select the drop-down arrow in the Sender field and select the sender from the list. If the sender is not in the list, you can add them to your Contacts.
- (Optional) If the package is damaged, select the Arrived damaged box.
- (Optional) Enter any additional comments in the Comments field.
- (Optional) Select + under Photos and to select and upload images.
- Click Locker Bank and select the desired locker bank.
To select a different locker bank, click the x to remove the first bank, then click in the field again and select another bank.
- Select the desired size from the Locker Size menu. An available locker of that size is reserved. If no lockers of a particular size are available, that size is disabled.
- If needed, enter the PO Number in the PO Number field.
- If needed, change the Direction.
- Select Save and Print to save the package and print a label that can be scanned when putting the package into the locker.
UPDATED: July 22, 2021