Running a postage refill report in PitneyAnalytics
Use the postage refill report to see how you're spending money with Pitney Bowes's financial accounts that you use to fund money for the postage.
Select Analytics > Reports.
- Select the Refill tab.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select and arrange the data you want to view. If you select different options, click on the refresh icon to update the report.
- Select View by to change the sort column
- Select the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns are visible in the report.
- Use the search box to search the report.
- Click the Export button to export the report to either a CSV or Excel file.
UPDATED: August 05, 2022