Troubleshoot a Password Reset for the Your Account Online Portal
Troubleshooting steps to resolve difficulties that may arise when resetting a password for the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
The answer to the Security Question does not match our records
The answer provided to the security question is incorrect.
- Open to the Sign In page and select Forgot your password.
- Select the option Email me to Reset my Password.
- Reset your password by selecting the link from the email that has been sent.
Password Reset Link was not Received
The email to complete a password reset was not received.
💡Tip: The email can take up to 15 minutes to arrive.
- Check your email junk or spam folder and perform a search for the email address email@example.com.
- If you use SendPro Online | PitneyShip™ try resetting your password from Sendpro Online Sign In page.
- Have the email address firstname.lastname@example.org added to your address book and reset password again.
- 💡 Tip: Companies with high network security may need to have email@example.com added to their approved recipient list.
- If the email still cannot be located, please chat with us.
UPDATED: June 21, 2023