IntelliLink™ Desktop is a Windows application that keeps your Pitney Bowes software products current with the latest software and data file updates. It automatically checks for available updates and downloads them daily. When updates are available for installation, the IntelliLink Desktop
icon in the system tray (near the clock) will notify you that updates are available.
To install IntelliLink Desktop:
- Make sure that your system meets the following requirements:
- SendSuite® Xpress or Ascent™ is installed on the computer
- Broadband internet connection
- 1GB of available hard drive space
- Download IntelliLink Desktop.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install IntelliLink Desktop.
To install updates using IntelliLink Desktop:
- When the IntelliLink Desktop icon in the system tray displays a notification that updates are available, double-click on the IntelliLink Desktop icon, or right-click on it and select Open IntelliLink Desktop.
- On the Updates tab, the available update will be listed. (If no updates are available, it will say "No updates available".) Select the Install button to the right of the update to install it.
- When the update is complete, IntelliLink Desktop will automatically check for the next update. If more updates are found, repeat until no more updates are available.
For more information about IntelliLink Desktop and troubleshooting tips, click on the Support
UPDATED: July 10, 2020