The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Withdrawing or Transferring Postage Funds from Your Meter
UPDATED: September 21, 2017
You must transfer all postage funds on your meter back to your original funding source(s). This transfer or withdrawal of funds will deactivate your meter.
1. (Optional) Print a departmental accounting report
Print an accounting report from your original meter to show your postage usage summary if you use this optional accounting feature.
2. Select your meter model to download detailed instructions to withdraw funds from your meter
- mailstation™, mailstation2™ (K700, K7M0)
- DM100i®, DM125™, (P700, PR00)
- DM200L™, DM225™ (P7L1, PRL1)
- DM300C™ (G900)
- SendPro C-series
3. (Optional) What if your meter is inoperable?
If your meter is inoperable and you are unable to withdraw or transfer your funds back to their original funding source, you may not be able to deactivate your meter.
You can pack and ship non-functioning equipment back to Pitney Bowes as-is using your return kit. Funds from the inoperable meter will be withdrawn at our facility and credited to your account.
Visit articles on these related topics for more information: