Pitney Bowes Support
Global eCommerce Cross-Border Shipping Support
Get detailed tracking events and carrier information for your package(s):
Find answers and assistance for Pitney Bowes Global Shipping Programs (GSP) using the following contact information:
For eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP)
- Click the "Customer Support" link at the top of most eBay.com pages.
- Click the "Contact eBay" tab and sign in.
- Select the topic that fits your question or concern. If your issue is not resolved with the information provided, please click the "Call us" link.
- You'll see a phone number and a PIN to use.
- The PIN expires within 15 minutes, so if you're not able to call eBay within that timeframe, please click the "Call us" link again for a new PIN.
- When you are connected with a customer service rep, specify your concern and they will forward you to the team are best qualified to assist you in this matter.
Note: For non-tracking issues, call eBay: 866.540.3229.
For Amazon deliveries outside the US
Visit amazon.com and select “Orders” (or “Your Orders” on the Amazon app) to track the parcel shipments.
- For final mile carrier information please visit tracking.pb.com
- Enter your tracking number which begins with PBX
- Select “Track” to visit the carrier’s website.
Note: For non-tracking issues, call Amazon: 001 888-280-4331 or follow this link to Customer Service - Amazon.com
For PayPal inquiries
As a PayPal user, go to the PayPal customer support portal and select a contact method.
Questions about the Cross-Border Shipping Program offered by other retailers
For the best support, go to the support center offered by the retailer where the order was placed.
UPDATED: September 26, 2019