Using third party billing for FedEx or UPS in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
Normally, all label costs are charged to the sender's FedEx or UPS account, but you can charge a shipment's costs to the recipient or another party's FedEx or UPS account if you wish.
If the cost of the shipment is charged to the recipient's or third party’s account, there is no cost to the sender, so the Amount fields on your History screen will show $0.00.
Note: Third party billing is not available on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto, Connect+ series and SendPro P, or SendPro 300.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
- Select Other billing options from the bottom of the Carrier Account menu.
- Choose who you wish to bill the charges to from the Bill transportation to menu.
For international shipments, duties and taxes can be charged to a different account from transportation costs, if desired.
- Select Continue.
- On the address screen when creating a label, select Recipient or Third Party from the Bill To menu.
- Select the carrier and enter the Carrier Account Number you wish to bill.
- (Optional) Select Remember this billing information to save the third-party billing information for your next label. If you uncheck the box, or select Sender or Recipient, then click OK, the stored information is cleared.
- Select OK.
Note: The available shipping services will be limited to the carrier you select here.
UPDATED: May 02, 2022