If you have difficulty viewing the display due to different lighting conditions, you can adjust the display contrast. The display should be visible when the power LED is on.Note
: If the power LED is on but the display is blank follow these steps to reset the contrast:
- The meter may be in sleep mode, press any key to exit sleep mode..
- Unplug the meter.
- Hold down the number '4' key and plug the meter back in. Hold down number '4' until the display is visible.
This will reset the contrast to the default setting.
Follow these steps to adjust the display contrast:
- Press Options.
- Select Adjust the Contrast.
- Select Increase Contrast or Decrease Contrast to change the contrast level as necessary.
- Press Clear (back arrow button) twice to return to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021