Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can use Certified Mail to get proof of mailing and electronic record of delivery when you print stamps.
- Select USPS from the Home screen.
- Select Stamp Sheet or Stamp Roll.
- From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu, choose the value of the stamps you wish to print. The stamp sheet on the left shows a preview of the stamps that will print.
- Click Add extra services.
- Select Certified Mail.
- (Optional) Select Return Receipt.
- Select Print.
Important: You must attach USPS Form 3800 for Certified Mail and USPS Form 3811 for Return Receipt.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021