You can check your postage account balance either on the meter or by using the PC Meter Connect software:On the meter
Using PC Meter Connect
- Ensure that your meter is able to connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press Funds. The remaining balance is displayed.
- Press Review (down) until the meter says Check Amt Available to Download? then Press Enter/Yes.
- Your meter is connecting to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Your meter is now displaying
- Prepaid: The amount of prepaid funds remaining
- Other: The amount available with Purchase Power
- Press Clear / Back. Any available updates will display. Ensure that you install the updates. Your meter will return to the Home screen.
- Make sure that the meter is connected with a USB cable to a computer that has PC Meter Connect installed.
- Open PC Meter Connect on the computer.
- Select the Add Postage tab.
- Your account balance will be displayed under Account Balance at Pitney Bowes.
UPDATED: February 16, 2021