Checking your postage account balance on the mailstation and mailstation2
You can check your postage account balance either on the meter or by using the PC Meter Connect software.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
You can check your postage account balance either on the meter or by using the PC Meter Connect software:
Using the meter
- Ensure that your meter can connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review (down) until the meter displays Check Amt Available to Download?.
- Press Enter/Yes.
- Your meter connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Your meter displays:
- Prepaid: The amount of prepaid funds remaining
- Other: The amount available with Purchase Power
- Press Clear / Back.
- Any available updates display. Ensure that you install all updates.
- Your meter returns to the Home screen.
Using PC Meter Connect
- Make sure that the meter connects with a USB cable to a computer that has PC Meter Connect installed.
- Open PC Meter Connect on the computer.
- Select the Add Postage tab.
- Your account balance displays under Account Balance at Pitney Bowes.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022