Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
Follow these steps to use international rates:
- Place mail item on scale
- Select Class, or press the Weigh/Rate button then select Rate Mail on Scale option
- Select US International
- If the option for Domestic or International is not presented, press Menu, then choose International
- Select desired International class
- A Country Code list will appear beginning with all countries that begin with "A" , then will prompt to enter country code at the bottom
- Type in the first letter of the desired country
- A list of countries will appear that begin with that letter
- Press Page Down to scroll to the desired country
- Select the desired country
Note: See the USPS International Country Codes for the complete list.
- The display will prompt price based on weight and all International class options available for that weight. Select desired option.
- The display will return to the Home screen. Insert the mail item or press Tape.
Note: If accounting is enabled, the display will prompt Select Account. You cannot print mail until an account is selected.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021