Multi-Account Summary Reports are only available when you purchase the optional standard accounting package. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about accounting options and pricing.Print a Multi-Account Summary Report from your meter:
Print a Multi-Account Summary Report from your computer using PC Meter Connect (DM125 and DM225 only):
- Press Reports.
- Select Printable reports (DM100i and DM200L only).
- Select Multi Acct Summary.
- When prompted, insert a tape sheet or envelope into the machine. Once the report prints, your meter returns to the Printable reports menu.
- Press Clear (back arrow key) to return to your Report type menu, or press Home to return to your Home screen.
- From the My Meter tab, select Account Reports. Your Accounting Report panel displays on the left, listing all of your accounts with the number of pieces and postage used for each.
- Select Print for a printed version of your report.
- Select Print to continue.
- Select your printer from the list. After your report prints, your meter returns to the Accounting Report screen.
If you use the PC Meter Connect Enhanced version and your meter is in sleep mode, accessing a feature from the Main window brings your meter out of sleep mode. Your meter must be at the Home screen to use the features found on the Postage, Updates
, and My Meter
tabs on the Main window. Otherwise, a meter is busy
message displays on your computer.Notes
- On the DM100®i and DM200L™, your multi-account summary report must be printed from your meter.
- On the DM125™ and DM225™, your multi-account summary report can be printed from your meter or from a computer using PC Meter Connect.
- The Multi-Account Summary Report includes the following pieces of information for the current accounting period:
- The Account No.: ypur account number
- Pieces: the number of mail pieces printed
- Postage: the amount of postage printed
- The date and time you printed your report
UPDATED: May 28, 2020