SendPro Enterprise Apps do not load in Google Chrome
If SendPro Enterprise apps won't not load in Google Chrome, this indicates that there's an issue with Chrome's "SameSite" cookie settings.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
After signing in to SendPro Enterprise using Chrome, apps will not load. Symptoms may include seeing a constant redirect link in the URL and a blank page, or a 400 error message.
There is an issue with Chrome's "SameSite" cookie settings.
If you are using Chrome version 90 or below
- Open Google Chrome on the device used to access SendPro Enterprise.
- In the address bar, enter chrome://flags.
- In the search box, enter SameSite.
- For SameSite by default cookies, select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- For Cookies without SameSite must be secure, select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Relaunch button in the lower right.
- Close and reopen Chrome.
If you are using Chrome version 91 or higher
As of version 91, Chrome no longer supports the option to change the Same-Site cookie settings as described above, so you need to use this method instead.
- Close all open Chrome windows and tabs.
- Find the Chrome shortcut on your desktop or on the taskbar.
- Right-click on the Chrome shortcut.
- If in the taskbar, right-click on Google Chrome.
- Select Properties.
- At the end of the Target field, add the following (there is a space before the two dashes).
- When complete, it should look like this (the exact location on your computer may be different):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure
- Click Apply.
- Open Chrome and try loading SendPro Enterprise apps again.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022