After signing in to SendPro Enterprise using Chrome, apps will not load. Symptoms may include seeing a constant redirect link in the URL and a blank page, or a 400 error message.
There is an issue with Chrome's "SameSite" cookie settings.
If you are using Chrome version 90 or below
- Open Google Chrome on the device used to access SendPro Enterprise.
- In the address bar, enter chrome://flags.
- In the search box, enter SameSite.
- For SameSite by default cookies, select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- For Cookies without SameSite must be secure, select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Relaunch button in the lower right.
- Close and reopen Chrome.
If you are using Chrome version 91 or higher
As of version 91, Chrome no longer supports the option to change the Same-Site cookie settings as described above, so you need to use this method instead.
- Close all open Chrome windows and tabs.
- Find the Chrome shortcut on your desktop or on the taskbar.
- Right-click on the Chrome shortcut.
- If in the taskbar, right-click on Google Chrome.
- Select Properties.
- At the end of the Target field, add the following (there is a space before the two dashes).
- When complete, it should look like this (the exact location on your computer may be different):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure
- Click Apply.
- Open Chrome and try loading SendPro Enterprise apps again.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 23, 2021