Setting up shipping label printing defaults in SendPro Online
You can select the default label size and choose whether to print a receipt with the label.
- Go to Settings > Label Options.
- From the Choose Format menu, choose the default label size:
- Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11
- Roll - 4" x 6"
- (Optional) To print a receipt with the label, choose Print a receipt with the label (available for 8.5 x 11 only).
- To set a default sender address, select Use a default sender address, then select the address book icon and choose an address. If no default address is set, the sender address from your most recent label is used.
- The settings are saved automatically as soon as you select them. To proceed, click on any other option or menu.
Note: There is no printer selection menu on this screen because shipping labels open in PDF format and can be printed using any printer to which your computer can print. If using SendPro in a web browser, the browser's print settings will be used. If using the SendPro Online software, the print settings of the computer's default PDF viewer will be used.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023