Exporting a history report from SendPro Online
You can export history reports from SendPro Online as CSV files. These reports may include history data from other SendPro products.
The following types of history reports can be exported:
- Shipments: shipping labels created
- Batch Shipments: Multiple shipping labels that you have printed in a batch
- USPS Stamps: stamps and envelopes printed
- USPS Stamps Refunds: spoiled postage refunds (SendPro Online classic only)
- Postage: postage purchases
- USPS Refunds: requests for postage refunds
History data is kept online for 25 months.
To export a history report:
- Select History > .
- Select the tab for the report type you wish to export: Shipments, USPS Stamps, USPS Stamps Refunds, Postage, or USPS Refunds.
- Use the filters at the top to select the data you wish to export.
- Select the Export icon. The report will be exported to a file named transactions.csv.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023