You can export history reports from SendPro Online as CSV files. These reports may include history data from other SendPro products.
The following types of history reports can be exported:
- Shipments: shipping labels created
- USPS Stamps: stamps and envelopes printed
- USPS Stamps Refunds: spoiled postage refunds
- Postage: postage purchases
- USPS Refunds: requests for postage refunds
SendPro history data is kept online for 25 months.To export a history report:
- Select History > Shipping & Postage History.
- Select the tab for the report type you wish to export: Shipments, USPS Stamps, USPS Stamps Refunds, Postage, or USPS Refunds.
- Use the filters at the top to select the data you wish to export.
- Select the Export icon. The report will be exported to a file named transactions.csv.
UPDATED: June 29, 2021