- From the SendPro Online Home screen or the Print menu, select a carrier.
- If you use Cost Accounts, select the desired account from the Cost Account menu.
- Enter the address, or select the Choose from Address Book icon to select an address from the address book.
- To email the tracking number to recipients or senders when you print the label, select the Email the tracking number box and enter the email address.
- Select Continue.
- If prompted to verify the address, select Use Verified.
- On the Choose Your Packaging screen, select the type of package and enter the package information. If you have an attached USB scale, select the scale button and place the package on the scale.
Carrier services and packaging
- Select Continue.
- On the Choose Your Service screen, select the shipping date, then select the service you wish to use. Use the tabs and menus at the top to change the carrier*, ship date, Carrier Account, or Ship from ZIP code as needed.
- Once the service has been selected, choose any extra services you wish to add. The total cost for the label is shown at the bottom of the screen. The total cost may differ from the amount next to the services due to taxes and surcharges.
- When you are ready to print the label, select Print.
- In the Select a print size field, select either Roll - 4 x 6 or Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11.
- To add a note about the shipment, enter it in the Memo field. You can enter up to 40 characters for USPS and up to 35 characters for FedEx and UPS. This memo appears on the label and in your history file.
- To print a receipt along with the label, select the Print receipt with label box (USPS only). You can select this option only when printing on 8 ½” x 11" printers.
- Select Print. The label opens in PDF format in a new window or tab, from which you can print.
- *If you select a carrier-specific package type, you will only see rates from that carrier. To see rates from all carriers, select My Box or Envelope.
- For USPS Priority Mail Express, the delivery date shown is the "guaranteed" delivery date from USPS, the latest time the package will be delivered. Priority Mail Express normally has a one day turnaround time, but actual delivery times depend on multiple factors including creation time, pickup time, and routing.
- To charge the transportation costs of a shipment to the recipient's or other third party's FedEx or UPS account, select Other billing options from the bottom of the Carrier Account menu at the top of the screen.
- Rates shown in SendPro may differ from rates shown on the carrier's website for the same item. For more information, see Different rates on SendPro and FedEx.com and SendPro rate and carrier rate differences.
- FedEx Home Delivery vs. FedEx Ground: In order to ship something via FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground in SendPro, you must select My Box or Envelope. If you choose FedEx One Rate or FedEx Standard, the FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground services are not available.
- When using your own packaging and shipping to a residential address, the Ground option shown is FedEx Home Delivery.
- When using your own packaging and shipping to a commercial address, the Ground option shown is FedEx Ground.
For more information about specific carrier services, visit the carrier's website:
UPDATED: February 07, 2021