Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
Your print head jams and does not move into the printing position.
- A piece of black Mylar inside the machine is dislodged and blocking the printer.
- The clear plastic piece that covers the white cable on the lid is not in the proper position.
- The envelope sensor is not in the proper position.
- Check to see if the black Mylar piece inside of the meter (shown in the following picture) is blocking the print head. This piece can become dislodged or broken and block the print head path. If it is, remove it from the meter. To remove, press down on the center of the Mylar and pull up and out of the meter.
- Check the piece of clear plastic that covers the white cable under the lid (shown in the following picture). Ensure that it is tucked into the meter tightly and is not hanging out.
- Check the envelope sensor (the black bar shown in the following picture). Push this back and forth a few times and press down on the ends to maneuver it back into place if needed.
Use the Contact Us options below, if you need further assistance. Have your model number and serial number ready.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021