Products affected: SendPro® Online
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select either Stamp Sheet or Stamp Roll, depending upon what you’re printing.
- If using a stamp sheet, enter the serial number of the SendPro Online stamp sheet and select Accept. If you have printed stamps before, the most recently used sheet is already selected.
- From the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu, select Choose another mail class.
- Select International.
- From the Country menu, select the country you're mailing to.
- Select the Mail Type, enter the weight, and select Accept.
- Select any other options to set up the stamp as needed.
- (Optional) If using a stamp sheet, select Test Print to print a test sheet on plain paper. Test prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
- When ready to print the stamp, select Print.
- If printing a stamp sheet from a web browser, a PDF of the stamp sheet opens in a new browser window or tab. Use your browser's print function to print this file.
UPDATED: July 09, 2021