Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to change the ink cartridge on the SendPro® 300.
To change the ink cartridge:
- If you are using a weighing platform, remove it by lifting it straight up.
- Open the top cover.
- From the Home screen, select Mail.
- Select Options on the left.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Maintenance Mode.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Replacement.
- Select Replace Ink Tank. The print head and ink tank cartridge will move into position.
- Unlatch the ink tank cartridge guard by sliding the green lever to the right and flipping the guard open.
- Lift up and remove the ink tank cartridge.
- Open the new ink tank package and remove the tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Lower the ink cartridge into the cavity. The label on the top of the cartridge should face the front of your system. The ridges on either side of the cartridge will slide into the grooves.
- Close the ink cartridge guard and click to secure.
- Close the top cover and reposition the weighing platform. The machine will reset and return to the Home screen.
If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge:
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support at 1-800-522-0020 from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: July 31, 2019