How to create an account on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225 with Standard Accounting
Learn how to create an account, or multiple accounts, on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, or DM225 with Standard Accounting.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to create an account on your DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, or DM225™:
- From the Home screen, press the button next to the ACCT: line to display the Accounts menu.
- If prompted for the supervisor password, enter it.
- Select Create an account.
- When prompted to name the account, enter a name up to 12 alphanumeric characters.
- Select Continue.
- When prompted to create another account, either:
- Press Yes/Enter to go back to step 3 to create multiple accounts.
- Press No to return to the Accounts menu.
- Press Clear or Home to return to the Home screen.
- An account must be created before departmental accounting can be used to track postage.
- Accounting must be enabled before creating an account. See How to turn on standard accounting on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225 for details.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021