Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to create an account on your DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, or DM225™:
- From the Home screen, press the button next to the ACCT: line to display the Accounts menu.
- If prompted for the supervisor password, enter it.
- Select Create an account.
- When prompted to name the account, enter a name up to 12 alphanumeric characters.
- Select Continue.
- When prompted to create another account, either:
- Press Yes/Enter to go back to step 3 to create multiple accounts.
- Press No to return to the Accounts menu.
- Press Clear or Home to return to the Home screen.
- An account must be created before departmental accounting can be used to track postage.
- Accounting must be enabled before creating an account. See How to turn on standard accounting on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225 for details.
UPDATED: February 23, 2021