Helping you manage your finances
We understand that customers simply don't want to pay in advance anymore, that's why we offer all our customers Purchase Power.
Just look at the benefits
- Purchase Power is a credit facility that works just like a traditional credit card without the piece of plastic.
- You can consolidate most of your Pitney Bowes purchases on to one easy-to-read monthly invoice.
- Purchase Power completely eliminates the need for you to pay in advance, you simply reset as and when required up to your credit limit and we will continue to pay Royal Mail on your behalf, as you refill.
How will I be billed and how can I pay?
- We will generate an invoice each month, billing you for any purchases you have made in the last 30 days. If you don't have any activity on your account then you won't receive an invoice that month.
- Flexible payment terms allow you to choose to pay the minimum, the full amount or anything in between.
- The date we bill you is flexible with a total of 14 different dates available, allowing you to pick the date that works best for you - so you can choose a date that fits in with your internal processes and payment runs.
- You will receive 25 days to pay your invoice, which can be settled by Direct Debit, Cheque or BACS.
- To get the maximum number of day's credit, simply reset in the first few days of your billing cycle. For example, if your billing date is the 6th of the month make your purchases on the 7th or 8th - we won't bill you until the 6th of the following month and will then give you 25 days to pay - giving you up to 55 days credit.
You will still pay a Transaction Fee on each postage refill, as you currently do, by paying in advance. You may even save money whilst benefiting from one consolidated monthly bill, improved cash flow by keeping your money for longer, improved flexibility and peace of mind as you no longer need to pre-plan your postage spend.