The leader in cross-border ecommerce
Tariff reform. Trade standoffs. Regulatory changes. Are you ready for cross-border's new normal?
Pitney Bowes is the number one International Ecommerce Service vendor in Internet Retailer’s Top 1000 report.
Expand your reach—without losing an arm & a leg.
Cross-border is only getting more complex
USMCA, US-China relations, and UPU changes all present new opportunities-if you know where to look.
Logistics can make or break conversions
The most valuable cross-border shoppers are savvy. Find the right mix of service levels and incoterms to minimize cart abandonment.
Successful brands take a focused approach
No two countries are alike and only a handful will make up 90% of your international business. It pays to be selective.
Leading brands and marketplaces rely on us
Our clients realize it takes a partner more than carrier to maximize your cross-border ROI. How does your current vendor stack up?
What we offer
- We deliver to 200+ countries via Expedited/Standard/Economy service levels, DDP/DDU incoterms, fully tracked services and localized cross-border returns.
- We supply options to support different stages of your cross-border maturity, including duty and tax quoting service, eligibility/HS classification service and guidance from our team of licensed brokers.
- We have expertise, insights and operational edge in markets that account for the most orders from the US, Canada, UK, Australia and more.
How we work
- We're the No. 1 International Ecommerce Service Provider in the IR 1000 and have been the leader in cross-border ecommerce for over a decade, supporting the largest retailers and marketplaces.
- Our team of consultative cross-border experts works with you to identify the lowest-effort/highest-yield opportunities.
- We don't nickel-and-dime you on procedural fees like landed cost quoting, eligibility/ compliance, branded tracking and other services. We also offer pricing under one pound to Canada, so lightweight can be the right weight.
- We have a diversified network of local and international carriers. We continuously evaluate cost and performance while making sure we have contingencies if disruptions arise.