The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
About the PC Meter Connect Desktop Application
UPDATED: March 30, 2018
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™, DM300c™, DM400c™, DM450c™ and DM475™
The PC Meter Connect™ desktop application helps you manage your Pitney Bowes mailing system on a Windows PC with an internet connection.
To manage your connection to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, you need:
- PC Meter Connect installed on a Windows PC
- a USB connection between your PC and your meter
- high speed internet access
Review these articles to get started using PC Meter Connect:
For troubleshooting help, see:
- Resolve connection issues with PC Meter Connect
- Resolve meter not detected when using PC Meter Connect
- Resolve "Internet not detected" when using PC Meter Connect with a proxy server
Some mailing system models have enhanced PC Meter Connect (PCMC) capabilities. Routine tasks such as postage refills, software updates and meter status checks can be performed from a graphic user interface on the PC when these systems are configured with PC Meter Connect.