The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Getting started with PC Meter Connect desktop application
UPDATED: October 29, 2018
Products affected: mailstation™ (K700, K705), mailstation2™ (K7M0), DM100i® (P700, P705), DM200L™ (P7L1, P7L5), DM125™ (PR00), DM225™ (P7L1), DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
What is PC Meter Connect desktop application?
PC Meter Connect™ desktop application is Windows-based software that connects your meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Center using your Windows computer's internet connection.
You need this connection to instantly download postage from your Pitney Bowes accounts and automatically update your meter's software and USPS rates.
Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported.
To connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, you need:
- PC Meter Connect installed on a Windows computer
- a USB connection between your computer and your meter
- high speed internet access
- Note your meter's model number and serial number
- Log in to your computer with Administrator privileges
- Place your computer so that your USB cable connects your computer to your meter
- Check system requirements for your Windows computer
- Download PC Meter Connect
- Install PC Meter Connect
- Once you install PC Meter Connect, reconnect your meter's power cord and USB cable
Find troubleshooting help: