The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Getting started with PC Meter Connect desktop application
UPDATED: October 29, 2018
Products affected: mailstation™ (K700, K705), mailstation2™ (K7M0), DM100i® (P700, P705), DM200L™ (P7L1, P7L5), DM125™ (PR00), DM225™ (P7L1), DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
Use PC Meter Connect™ to connect your meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Center using a Windows computer with an internet connection.
Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported.
To connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, you need:
- PC Meter Connect installed on a Windows computer
- a USB connection between your computer and your meter
- high speed internet access
- Note your meter's model number and serial number
- Log in to your computer with Administrator privileges
- Place your computer so that your USB cable connects your computer to your meter
- System Requirements
- Downloading PC Meter Connect
- Installing PC Meter Connect
- Once you install PC Meter Connect, reconnect your meter's power cord and USB cable
Find troubleshooting help: