The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
PC Meter Connect system requirements
UPDATED: August 2, 2018
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™
Is PC Meter Connect is the right connection method for you?
Your computer must meet the following minimum system requirements to use PC Meter Connect™ (PCMC):
- Windows 2000 through Windows 10*
- 1.2 GHz processor, 512 Mb RAM
- Internet connection
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 (will be automatically installed if not found on your computer). This is a one-time installation.
- USB port
- Administrative rights to install software
*Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported.
Do you have the latest version of PC Meter Connect desktop application?
- Latest version: 05.00.0056.0000
- Note your meter's model number and serial number
- Log in to your computer with Administrator privileges
- Place your computer so that your USB cable can connect your computer to your meter
- Downloading PC Meter Connect
- Installing PC Meter Connect
- Once you have installed PC Meter Connect, reconnect your meter's power cord and USB cable
- Learn about other meter connection types