The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
PC Meter Connect System Requirements
UPDATED: 18 March 2016
Products compatible with PC Meter Connect™ (PCMC): mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™, DM300c™, DM400c™, DM450c™, DM475™
Your PC must meet the following minimum system requirements to use PC Meter Connect™ (PCMC):
- Windows 2000 through Windows 10*
- 1.2 GHz processor, 512 Mb RAM
- USB port
- Administrative rights to install software
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 (will be automatically installed if not found on the PC). This is a one-time installation.
- Internet connection
*Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported.
Before you start:
- Have your meter's model and serial number on hand
- Work at your computer that is connected to your meter
- Log in to your computer with Administrator privileges
- Unplug your power cord from the back of your meter
- Remove your USB cable from the back of your meter
- Once you have installed your update, you may reconnect your meter's power cord and USB cable
Next, follow instructions to install and download PC Meter Connect.