For consumers, the holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. For retailers, the holidays bring a massive increase in orders, but also an increase in returns, challenges with inventory and supplies, increases in shipping costs and even a challenge to find labor. Pitney Bowes and our partner DesktopShipper have created the “2021 Holiday Readiness Guide,” designed to provide retailers with valuable tips, tricks, and insights to successfully conquer this year’s holiday season. Download it now for free.
The guide is packed with insights and information to deliver great savings to you – and a great customer experience to your buyer. Inside, you’ll learn:
- How BOXpoll by Pitney Bowes provides retailers with consumer insights that helps those retailers make better business decisions
- Consumers’ expectations this holiday season
- Keys to reducing small parcel shipping costs
- How to pick the right carrier – USPS®, FedEx® and UPS® for the right situation.
- When the peak season delivery surcharges begin
- The best way to handle holiday returns
- When and why it makes sense to go cross-border
Get ready for a record-breaking sales now through the end of the year. Now that’s a happy holiday.
Based in in San Carlos, CA, Ben Ocken is a data-driven marketing and business development professional in social media, production and content creation. He currently works as a Senior Marketing Manager with Pitney Bowes.
Since 2004, DesktopShipper’s mission has been to give shippers the power to succeed in a constantly evolving industry. DesktopShipper strives to support, assist, and help customers seek the information needed to succeed in the online retail industry. You can find more at www.desktophipper.com