For online retailers, the holidays are definitely the most wonderful time of the year. It’s always exciting to get more shopping cart checkouts. However, it’s just as important to get those goods to your customers quickly and efficiently. That’s where the Pitney Bowes “2020 Holiday Readiness Guide” is invaluable. Download it now for free.
The guide is packed with useful tips and information to deliver great savings to you – and a great customer experience to your buyer. Inside, you’ll learn:
- How COVID-19 has shifted shopping to online.
- How long customers will wait for an item with free delivery.
- Why customers enjoy tracking their deliveries online.
- How to pick the right carrier – USPS®, FedEx® and UPS® for the right situation.
- When the peak season delivery surcharges begin.
- Which shopping days are the biggest – Halloween through New Year’s.
- The importance of optimizing your website for sales.
- How to capture new customers from mobile phones.
- How to drive traffic with special promotions.
- Best practices for post-holiday returns.
Get ready for a record-breaking sales now through the end of the year. Now that’s a happy holiday.
To learn the many ways Pitney Bowes can help your online retail business, get in touch.
Based in in San Carlos, CA, Ben Ocken is a data-driven marketing and business development professional in social media, production and content creation. He currently works as a Partner Marketing Manager with Pitney Bowes.