The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Video: SmartLink features and capabilities
Watch this video to find out how to easily access new features and capabilities that are available once you activate your SmartLink™ device.
Remember: always keep SmartLink connected - it works behind the scenes so your mailing system stays up-to-date, and much more.
Need help with activation? Select this button for support:
Benefits of SmartLink:
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated analog phone or fax line
- Fast and reliable connection using an ethernet cable (LAN) or WiFi network
- Automatic USPS® postal rate and software updates
- Low ink and low fund notifications
- 20% savings on Pitney Bowes genuine ink when you sign up for the AutoInk™ program
- Error notifications and simple self-help tutorials
- Customized insights and reports on postage usage
To get a SmartLink device for your mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, and DM225™: visit our Shop.